My 36 years of practice has been focused on consulting with individuals, couples, parents and families to create more fulfilling lives in families, partnership and relationships.
I brings 19 years experience as an individual, group and leadership development coach to the process of change, relational enrichment and personal transformation.
With my clients I am able to see what no longer works. Then I engage the clients’ relational curiosity and motivation for the partners to change old patterns of behavior, let go of unproductive perspectives and transform restrictive beliefs. My mission is to guide couples toward strengthening relationship bonds, communicating more effectively, embracing differences, resolving conflicts, and allowing growth to occur.
My interactive style draws from past training and practice in areas of psychodynamic psychotherapy, family systems therapy, psychodrama, play therapy with children, adolescent counseling, substance abuse treatment, short-term solution-focused psychotherapy, employee assistance program counseling and coaching, and extensive training as a life and leadership coach. The focus is on nurturing relationships, that is, nurturing the relationship with self and then the relationship with others. A large part of the process with clients includes helping them to develop and maintain a grounded connection with themselves as the means to enhance personal presence, intimacy and peak performance for meeting life’s challenges.
Over 36 years experience coaching and counseling individuals, families, couples, groups and leadership teams, improving clients’ emotional intelligence and creating capacity for more fulfilling relationships. Over 48,000 hours of coaching and counseling has been sustained with over 2,700 hours of continuing education.
- MSW: Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work – Boston College Graduate School of Social Work, 1983
- Photography & Graphic Design – Montserrat School of Visual Art 1974-6
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology – Northeastern University, 1973
- CNEI: Certified Nine Energies Instructor – 9 Energies Inc., 2018
- CNET: Certified New Equations Teacher – New Equations Teacher Training Organization – New Equations, Inc., 2012
- CPCC: Certified Professional Co-Active Coach – The Coaches Training Institute, 2012
- CEAP: Certified Employee Assistance Professional – International Employee Assistance Professional Association 1993
- LICSW: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker – Massachusetts Board of Registration, 1985