Educational offerings include:
- Continuing education for licensed health care providers
- 9 Energies workshops with author and coach Susan B. Fisher
- An Ennead workshop with author and coach Morten Nygård.
- Vision and values training for leadership teams
- Community service education for non-profit programs
- Sales training groups with author and coach Steve Lentini
- Coaching groups for men
Experiential Courses – for Health Care Professionals and Non-Professionals
- 9 Energies™ – 9 Ways of Being Human -The Unifying Diversity in Human Experience Saturday, October 19, 2019 and Sunday, October 20 2019 See PDF-Click here!
- Activating the Natural Energies, Bozeman, MT. September 20-22, 2019 Montana CE credits approved https://9energies.com/event-registration/?ee=684
- The 9 Energies Perspectives for Healthcare* – January-March 2020 Ten 90-minute sessions, Beverly, MA CE Credits Pending
- How Your Body Informs You* – January 17-19 2019 – Bozeman MT, January 25-26 2019 – MT CE Credits Approved
- Ennead Method Identifications and Training* – September 5-8 2018 Oslo, Norway
- Nine Body-Based Tools for Self-Management & Symptom Reduction* – September 28-29, 2012
* The purpose of these programs is to share the powerful benefits of the 9 Energies and Ennead practices and demonstrate how they are easily integrated into the practices of health care providers and those in other helping professions.
Education, consultation and training with leaders is a specialty area that most often involves a team of leadership coaches. For more information click on the link to view the team at leadcoaches.com