My forty-one years of practice has focused on consulting with individuals, couples, parents and families to create more fulfilling lives in families, partnership, relationships and careers.
I bring twenty-four years experience as an individual, group and leadership development coach to the process of change, relational enrichment and personal transformation.
My strength is to easily see what is no longer working, to engage my clients’ relational curiosity and motivation for to change old patterns of behavior, to let go of unproductive perspectives and to soften restrictive beliefs. My mission is to guide individuals and couples toward stronger relationship bonds, and more effective communication. In the process the concept of embracing difference is embraced, conflicts are resolved, and growth occurs.
Past training and practice has been in areas of psychodynamic psychotherapy, family systems therapy, psychodrama, child play therapy, adolescent counseling, substance abuse treatment, short-term solution-focused psychotherapy, employee assistance program counseling, life and leadership coaching. Nurturing the relationships with self and others is a large part of the process with clients. This includes teaching and facilitating an expanded capacity to maintain a grounded, centered connection that will enhance personal presence, intimacy and peak performance.
I am an out-of-network provider by all insurance companies. Clients pay directly for services and any access of reimbursement from insurance companies themselves. I do provide receipts suitable for the process when asked.
All meetings with clients are conducted over the phone or via video-conferencing.
I have over forty-one years experience as counselor, psychotherapist, and coach, working with individuals, families, couples, groups and leadership teams. The goal has been to improve the clients’ sense of well being, personal growth, emotional healing, emotional intelligence and expanding their capacity for more fulfilling relationships. I have accumulated over 50,000 hours of coaching and counseling and over 2,700 hours of continuing education.
- MSW: Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work – Boston College Graduate School of Social Work, 1983
- Photography & Graphic Design – Montserrat School of Visual Art 1974-76
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology – Northeastern University, 1973
- CNEI: Certified Nine Energies Instructor – 9 Energies Inc., 2018
- CNET: Certified New Equations Teacher – New Equations Teacher Training Organization – New Equations, Inc., 2012
- CPCC: Certified Professional Co-Active Coach – The Coaches Training Institute, 2012
- CEAP: Certified Employee Assistance Professional – International Employee Assistance Professional Association 1993
- LICSW: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker – Massachusetts Board of Registration, 1985