Individuals come for coaching to make a change, create something new, accomplish a goal, develop an idea, process, or strategy, or to navigate some kind of transition. The coaching process is collaboratively designed with the clients.
All clients are creative resourceful, whole and fully responsible for their lives. As the coach, I offer a variety of structures that clients can pick from or modify. Together we regularly assess the process and progress. Whenever need we redesign the partnership to better move towards the accomplishment of the client’s goals. Coaching activates and expands the client’s sense of personal authenticity, personal authority, and their capacity to show up in life 100% ready, willing and able to be present, receptive and responsive, in any moment to achieve the best outcomes.
The meeting structure and time frame are flexible and worked out with the client. Some clients meet weekly others every two or every three, four, five or six weeks. Scheduled meeting are via video-conference or phone.
The coaching process involves:
- Clarifying the vision, personal values and goals.
- Identifying personal values, life purpose, passions, and motivational factors.
- Acknowledging past successes, passions, and dreams.
- Exploring and embracing the client’s, innate-gifts, strengths and life purpose.
- Identifying past inhibitors or obstacles,
- Establishing the best alliance for communicating, connecting and creating accountability in the coaching process,
- Creating a short term and long term action plans,
- Enacting ways of engaging the client’s passion and enthusiasm for moving forward to accomplishment.