Educational offerings include:
- Continuing education for licensed health care providers
- 9 Energies workshops with author and coach Susan B. Fisher
- An Ennead workshop with author and coach Morten Nygård.
- Vision and values training for leadership teams
- Community service education for non-profit programs
- Sales training groups with author and coach Steve Lentini
- Coaching groups for men
Experiential Courses – for Health Care Professionals and Non-Professionals
- 9 Energies™ – Exploration Series – Ten Sundays – January through May, 2020 9 Energies is a body-based system that identifies 9 physiologically different kinds of people. Each person is born into one of nine body types, referred to as Natural Energy. There is a simple physical process used to determine a person’s physiology (Natural Energy). The Natural Energy shapes how the body develops, how the world is experienced and is responsible for a set of innate skills and gifts associated with each of the nine Natural Energies. Each physiology has a specific facial structure, body shape, way of interacting with people, sensory experience, and a similar manner of caring. Session Dates: January 12, 19, February 2, 16, March 15, 29, April 19, 26, May 17, 31. Tuition: $30 per session or $260 for the series, if paid in advance. Location: Wild Rose Holistic Health Center, 2 Electronics Ave., Suite 16, Danvers, MA To see the announcement as a PDF file Click Here! To see the 9 Energies FAQ page as a PDF file Click here!
- 9 Energies™ – 9 Ways of Being Human -The Diversity of Human Experience Sunday November 10, 2019 – 12:30-3:00 PM. To register for Sunday Click here!. To see the announcement as a PDF file Click here! To see the 9 Energies FAQ page as a PDF file Click here!
- 9 Energies™ – 9 Ways of Being Human -The Diversity of Human Experience Saturday, October 19, 2019 – 10 AM to 12:30 PM. To register for Saturday Click here!. A second similar evert is on Sunday, October 20 2019 – 12:30 to 3 PM. To register for Sunday Click here! To see the announcement as a PDF file Click here! To see the 9 Energies FAQ page as a PDF file Click here!
- Activating the Natural Energies, Bozeman, MT. September 20-22, 2019 Montana CE credits approved https://9energies.com/event-registration/?ee=684
- The 9 Energies Perspectives for Healthcare* – January-March 2020 Ten 90-minute sessions, Beverly, MA CE Credits Pending
- How Your Body Informs You* – January 17-19 2019 – Bozeman MT, January 25-26 2019 – MT CE Credits Approved
- Ennead Method Identifications and Training* – September 5-8 2018 Oslo, Norway
- Nine Body-Based Tools for Self-Management & Symptom Reduction* – September 28-29, 2012http://www.paulscoglio.com/site/wp-content/uploads/9-Energies-–-9-Ways-of-Living-Oct2019-.pdf
* The purpose of these programs is to share the powerful benefits of the 9 Energies and Ennead practices and demonstrate how they are easily integrated into the practices of health care providers and those in other helping professions.
Education, consultation and training with leaders is a specialty area that most often involves a team of leadership coaches. For more information send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org .